Wednesday, November 21, 2012

Prosecco, my drink of choice

I often talk about drinking Prosecco...maybe a little too often. I am sure I have been talked about for drinking it while I am studying, or doing my homework, or even just pouring a glass for the heck of it, but what the hell, it tastes really good, it truly is delicious, and tastes even better in a proper flute! Just like opening a bottle of wine, I will open a bottle of Prosecco or sparkling brut, the drier the better, I hate that sweet shit. I once tried a bottle of Dom Perignon , I was the only one that liked it...I think I drank the bottle to myself?? Maybe that is what started my obsession with this fantastic beverage!? 

The thing is, I don't spend a lot of money on a bottle...I have shared with you some of my selections, a few favourites. Three out of the four, I know are under $20, the Cremant I got as a gift, for my 30th Birthday, it was divine, but am unsure of the price point. 


Villa Teresa Organic Prosecco $16.97 BC Liquor Stores
(also comes in a rose, that is delicious as well, best part is the closure, it stays fresh and bubbly for quite some time so you don't have to worry about drinking it all in one go!)

Anna Spinato Organic Prosecco $14.99 BC Liquor Stores


Veuve Du Vernay Rose Sparking Brut $15.99 BC Liquor Stores
(Also comes in white)


Keep an eye out for this one, its delicious, I don't remember this one lasting too long!



My sister adorned the bottle with a label for my 30th Birthday!

This is my little something that takes the edge off, puts a smile on my face, makes me feel like a lady. Something I enjoy, and try to always have around the house. There will definitely be stock for the holidays!!

Enjoy!

K


No comments:

Post a Comment