Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Ddrops


I was brushing my teeth this morning, with my medicine cabinet door open, and while scrubbing away, I was checking out all the "goodies" behind the door. There was infant Tylenol, Diego Bandages, Gravol, Tempra, and a brand new box of D 'Vi' Sol.....I only learned after having Anabelle, back in March, that this vitamin D "syrup" had now been replaced by Ddrops! Ddrops come in a little glass bottle, and are concentrated droplets of Vitamin D that can be placed on your nipple while feeding, a pacifier or a bottle nipple. All your baby needs to do is suckle for at least 30 seconds to get the benefits, with ONE daily drop! I was so happy to hear this after some of the scary moments we had with Noah trying to get a whole dropper of Vitamin D syrup down his throat!

No comments:

Post a Comment