Tuesday, October 26, 2010

lovely little quick fix


I often feel the need to have long, manicured nails..but do not have the time, or patience to sit and have them done. Nor do I want to spend the big bucks only to have them removed because they are gunked up with bum bum balm, or chipped from playing hockey with my son. I needed to find a quick fix, something that looked as lovely, but at a fraction of the cost. Voila! Into my life came Broadway Real Life French press on nails! Code BSF04 to be exact! If you are lucky you can find these puppies on sale for around $7.99. Even better, you get two sets of nails out of one package! The best places to buy them are Walmart, Superstore, Pharmasave or Zellers. Please note that Shoppers Drugmart does not sell this brand name anymore :-( . If applied with care, they can last you a good 7-10 days! I wore them on my wedding day and all through my honeymoon. I apply them when going to almost every event, or even just to jazz up my mood, they play a huge role sometimes in making me feel just a little more lovely!

1 comment:

  1. Okay, so first I have to say "Thank YOU!" for this blog! I tried them, and they look phenomenal!I was so tired of paying for expensive gel or acrylic nails, that destroy my natural nail. Also, going out on "date night" with my husband, isnt as glam as before, since the years of "diaper friendly" mom nails. These are the perfect solution, to feel a little more put together for those special ccasions, or just when you need to feel more "lovely".
    M. xoxo



    PS, I will going back to stock up on a few different styles!

    ReplyDelete