Saturday, December 17, 2011

A little taste of HEAVEN!!

I am not sure if I believe in heaven, but let me tell you, I have read some things about how its supposed to be.....and this recipe, is surely a little bit of that, in your mouth!!!

Jillian Harris posted a recipe on her website for Food Friday yesterday...I went out and got the ingredients, it seemed simple enough to make for an addition at Noah's birthday party..so I tried them. They took a matter of 10 minutes (longer to set) quick and easy cleanup, one downfall, the recipe didn't make enough!!! There aren't very many left for the guests!


I highly recommend these for the holidays!! The Mackintosh's Toffee was a bit hard to find in the bars, so I found the bags of bite size ones at Superstore....best thing, is these won't break the bank, the ingredients are inexpensive!

Enjoy a little bit heaven!! Thank you Jillian for sharing!

K

No comments:

Post a Comment