Friday, April 20, 2012

family dinner questions

I got this idea, and the templates from pinterest, it was on a lovely blog Beauty and Bedlam , I brought out the jar this morning at breakfast, it was a lot of fun asking Noah and Fredo questions! It would be great for any conversation starter!

There are 25 pages of questions that I printed and cut out, it also has templates for labels, however they did not work for my jar so I just designed and printed my own on a round Avery label (best labels I have ever bought!) #22807 with a downloadable template on the Avery website!

Tons of great questions, for family, kids, girlfriends....definitely something that will sit on my counter for meals and company!

Super easy to do, I used a jar I had from IKEA, an inexpensive way to have a blast, and keep the conversations going during the most important time, meal time :-)





K

No comments:

Post a Comment