Thursday, April 12, 2012

moment of weakness........

Just this morning I yelled so loud I was sure Noah shit his pants.......the kids had taken all the pillows of the couch and were jumping.....I hate it when they do that, it makes my blood boil, and for the all the times I have asked them not to do it, it made me even more mad that they had done it again! I was in an awful mood to begin with, hadn't eaten breakfast, and was feeling super sad and stressed for numerous reasons......my skin has not reacted well to this stress, I have not had this many pimples in a very long time...this evening, Noah noticed me crying...he quietly came to me and hugged my leg. Gosh that felt good....I was feeling deflated, confused, unsure....after dinner he asked me if I could help them build a fort. We started our project, I myself, pulled the pillows off to make walls and barricades...instantly my furniture became a trampoline...this time it did not bother me...in fact I asked to take a picture, saying "jump, jump again" in order to catch a decent shot....this is what I got....


I had a moment of weakness....they are still jumping...maybe I need a jump myself, to take the edge off...or a nice big glass of wine....

K

No comments:

Post a Comment