Sunday, January 20, 2013

LEGO

L- ovely
E- xciting
G- lorious
O- bsessive 

Noah received a slew of LEGO for his Birthday and Christmas...at one point I thought about how the heck he was going to complete and build all of it, and I dreaded him asking me to help him everyday.....until...something happened......I became obsessed.

I will admit that the other night, before he went to bed, I snuck a gift bag outside his door that housed a few LEGO sets....I was guilty...I was going to build his LEGO, without him....

I must say that putting together the vehicles, and men, with all the matching accessories is AMAZING! and totally relaxing...we just finished a police car and a construction truck...there were quite a few times he said "mom, let me help!"....I am already eyeing the ambulance!

Could this be my new relaxation and meditation technique?

K
xo


No comments:

Post a Comment