Friday, January 18, 2013

Sunshine makes me happy!

The sunshine is something magical...it sure puts the pep in my step, makes me want to sing, and dance, and smile!! It makes me happy to be alive! Everything smells better, tastes better and feels better in the sunshine. It makes me want to buy tulips and hyacinth, makes me, who am I kidding, I did, as soon as the first ray of sunshine poked through the clouds! Everything is prettier and more lovely in the sunshine, including myself......I seemed to be in a real funk..the New Year started off with such a fizzle...

Even though my windows look a mess, and the dust that covers my house is on magnification, there is nothing, nothing, like sunshine. Is it possible that it makes me want to do even more things that are on Pinterest? I hear it is sticking around for another week! I have a few jobs I want to get done....including something metallic...

I hope everyone has an amazing weekend in the sunshine, hey, even chasing my daughter around at my sons soccer practice will be better in the sunshine!

I think I like the word sunshine...

K
xo

No comments:

Post a Comment