Tuesday, October 25, 2011

I have a feeling some of you will do this along with me...

Pinterest, a delectable online source for unbelievably gorgeous images, ideas and heart wrenching phrases and quotes....I have gotten so much inspiration from this piece of heaven, almost dizzying at times! I am so glad I decided to join after being sent an invitation from a dear friend of mine...this particular idea I re-pinned from one of my sisters boards, and I am excited to start it this year!

It is a book of Birthday Questions....a set of questions your ask your child every year. The same questions, on their birthday. I have decided to start this year, when Noah turns 4, I think this will be a great start to some pretty hilarious answers! I am looking forward to seeing how they change over the years!! I can cry just thinking about it!!!!!

Following is the image, and the link from the blog it originally came from. You can click the image on the blog to read the questions more clearly, or, come up with your own set of questions!!

An incredibly simple idea to document how things change through the years!


I am looking forward to starting mine! Who is going to join me!??

I would like to thank reavespartyofthree.blogspot.com for sharing!!

Happy crying!!

K

2 comments:

  1. Hi there! I love that other people are enjoying this project as much as me! :) Thank you for the link back. Have fun creating your book with your son. *Nicole*

    ReplyDelete