Friday, February 3, 2012

Potty Treats


Is it that time already!? Potty time....I fondly remember this time with Noah, I can't believe this is the second time around!! I am looking forward to having no more diapers, getting there is always tricky though...call it coincidence, but Anabelle pooped twice on the potty yesterday! Who knows what's to come, but man did we make a big deal out of it! Noah was right in there with high fives, and wanting to call Alfredo to tell him about his little sisters victory! She was rewarded with a few Smarties, she seemed to really like that :-)

I had a jar lying around, from a failed attempt at a "mind jar"...thats a whole other blog post! So I filled it with Smarties we had from Halloween, slapped a label on it, and put it in the bathroom...she can keep her eye on the prize while attempting her business! This girl likes chocolate!

Not saying we are on our way to being potty trained, but we are on our way to learning, and becoming familiar with the potty. Learning a positive reward, and growing up!

K

1 comment:

  1. OK for me to help myself to these when I use your potty? ;)

    ReplyDelete