Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Everything is going to be OK.

What drew me to this little book was the beauty of its cover...I didn't even know what was inside! I first saw it on the Mothers Day blast The Cross Decor & Design sent out, and knew I had to have a few copies. I was pleasantly surprised that it was a little book full of inspirational sayings, along with contemporary art, craft, design and photography.....some of my favorites are....

" The Journey is the Destination"

"Sing Out Loud Everyday"

"Keep on the Sunny Side"

"You are perfect just the way you are"

"Make it your habit to not be critical about small things"

"Make something good today"

"Be present every day"

"You are lovely"

I love that all these sayings made me nod my head and agree after reading every page...and that it is the simplest things that make the most sense! And really, everything will be OK!

Get yourself a copy! $14.95

The Cross Decor & Design
1198 Homer Street
Vancouver, BC V6B 2X6
604-689-2900
or online www.thecrossdesign.com
Mon-Sat 10-6
Sunday's and Holidays 11-5

K

No comments:

Post a Comment