Saturday, May 28, 2011

my costco find....


I have always wanted a light like this, I was yearning for a floor lamp, but for the price I paid, I settled for a table lamp!! At $19.99 this was a STEAL of a deal. Regularly $69, I thought of buying it, but kept walking as I didn't really have a home for it. I then saw it drop to $29.99...that was a good deal, but still, I had so many other things in my Costco cart (and we all know how much those Costco trips cost!) so again, I kept walking. When I returned about a week later, I noticed a few boxes tucked in a corner, with a price tag of $19.99!!!! Let me tell you, I should have bought them all and re-sold them!!! It is the nicest, well made lamp I have ever assembled!! An amazing lamp for an amazing price! I wish I could tell you all to go buy one, but they are long gone....at that price, how could you keep walking!??

K

No comments:

Post a Comment