Tuesday, May 17, 2011

forever 21....

It was late in the evening the other night when I decided to take a look at the forever21 website.....a little too convenient, as the clothes and accessories come right to your door, with free shipping if you spend over $60.....which, is never hard!! This dress looked so cute on the model, and for $22 I had to get it!


Feeling bad, for online shopping, I decided to look briefly through the mens section..I did find something for Fredo! And again, at $16 I could not resist!!


I have always had good luck with forever21, they always send along a 'return' pouch and the instructions to send things back are easy. I have only ever returned one thing!! I also got a floral sequined belt, for $7.80!! Their accessories are great! Check them out! I know we have the store here, but it's not the same, I find the store too overwhelming and always messy!!

www.forever21.com
(make sure you are in the Canadian site,
at the bottom of the page you can choose your country)

forever yours,

K

No comments:

Post a Comment