Tuesday, May 31, 2011

one of my favorites...

Every year come the middle of November, we put our elbows up and head down to the Sid Dickens sale. Every year I tell myself I don't need anymore tiles, until I see how pretty they are! This one in-particular caught my eye...I knew I wanted it for Anabelle's room. It is so delicate looking and lovely, and looks perfect nestled between these butterflies. Something she will have for a long time, and not grow out of.

I suggest you add yourselves to the Sid Dickens mailing list, you will get an invite to the sale, where the tiles become as low as $30 when you buy 26 or more....they retail for almost $100. Us friends always group together and never fail to make it to 26 and above! Just when you think you are going to buy one or two, you always come out with at least six or eight!! or more!!

It's actually a really lovely event, and has tamed down over the years. He serves treats and refreshments and plays nice music....a time of the year I always look forward to!

K

No comments:

Post a Comment