Sunday, July 24, 2011

8/10


Night before last we tried the salmon burgers from Costco. I rated them an 8 out of 10. They were delicious, but I think the mound of tartar sauce on top helped them out a bit. I also put some arugula and tomatoes in mine...

A great quick and easy meal, taking only 4-5 mins on each side on the BBQ. I got some ciabatta buns, threw some crinkle cut fries in the oven and made a nice big salad.

I believe they are $14.99 for 12 nice sized patties, and they are 100% pacific wild salmon (from filets). They were hiding in the aisles, so they need to be searched out a little bit! When I went, I found them at the end of an aisle, in an orange bag (freezer section). Sorry no picture, I am too lazy to pull them out of the freezer, take a pic, upload it, and then add it.............consider it a bit of a scavenger hunt :-)

Hope you give them a try!!

K

No comments:

Post a Comment