Saturday, July 23, 2011

didn't have the heart...


I did not have the heart to throw away 4 pieces of garlic toast that were left over from our dinner the other night, so in the morning, after seeing a Bruschetta post by Jillian Harris http://www.jillianharris.com/post/food-fridays-bruschetta I got right to it! I knew I had tomatoes, arugula, asiago cheese....I made my own concoction, but thanks Jillian for the reminder!!!

Best bread ever, is the ciabatta baguette from Costco!! Perfect for garlic toast, croutons, tuna melts, and of course bruschetta! I chopped up the following and loaded it on my bread!

3 vine tomatoes
a handful of arugula
rough slices of Asiago cheese
tbsp of olive oil
shake of salt
bit of pepper

My bread already had garlic, so I left that out!

It was delicious! So fresh and yummy, I could have eaten all 4 pieces!

K


No comments:

Post a Comment