Sunday, July 31, 2011

Let's Have a Tea Party!


Anabelle received this little wooden Tea Set as a gift. I pulled it out the other day, and we had a little Tea Party! It is so cute, I want to have it displayed on a little table in her room!! I went to find you the link to Toys R Us, and sadly found out that they do not carry this item anymore :-( It was by Imaginarium. Amazon.com has them, but they do not ship to Canada, on this item anyway!!?? I tried to search for another wooden set as cute as this one, and I had no luck. The colours, and floral painting on this one is just so adorable! With a tray, 2 cups with saucers, a creamer, a sugar pot, and a little spoon to stir, the perfect little addition to any girls toy chest!

It makes me want to check out the Toys R Us locations to see if they are clearing any out!? Keep a stock for gifts :-) I think I will head there today!!

K

1 comment: