Monday, July 4, 2011

patio pizza

I salivate thinking about my mom and dads homemade margarita pizza....the thin crispy crust, the gooey cheese and the dripping olive oil....unbelievable taste, I could eat a whole pizza!! I can never get the dough as thin as my mom can, so that was her job last night when we made it at our house...spread on some strained tomatoes, chunks of bocconcini cheese, leaves of fresh basil, cracked pepper, and a drizzle of olive oil, bake it HOT, I put my oven at almost 500, pizza heaven!


I have decided that I don't eat a lot of crap, I just eat a lot....I can't see that ever changing. I enjoy cooking and baking. I enjoy having meals for my husband when he comes home from work (even if its at 10pm), and I love making good meals for my kids, even if they just try a bite. I enjoy having fresh muffins for company, and feel so good about myself when I know my fridge and cupboards are stocked with the groceries I will need for my meals that week.

I ate pizza for breakfast, with my coffee, and it was delicious....

A totally random post, my apologies.

K

No comments:

Post a Comment