Thursday, July 21, 2011

s.l.u.g


Hello! So sorry to have been away for so long...let me reintroduce myself. My name is Kristen, although lately I have felt more like a s.l.u.g.....

sleepy
lazy
unmotivated
gal

Since my job stopped at the end of the school year, I have felt like I have been dragging my heels. Unmotivated to get things together. Is that what summer is supposed to be about? If it is, I really am not a fan. I wake up in the morning trying so hard to open my eyes while hearing my daughter scream my name from two doors down...meanwhile my son's nose is right in my face asking me for breakfast....I know as soon as I get out of bed, the day begins, the chaos begins.

Last night we went to the Kenny Chesney concert, Uncle Kracker and Billy Currington opened for him.....they both were great, but when Billy started to sing, I could have cried. It was amazing, the volume, the guitars, the atmosphere, magic. We need to go to more concerts, they are incredible! I had thoughts of joining them on stage, LOL.

I hope this will start a better domino effect of more inspiring fun posts....sorry...I am just getting my fingers warmed up! If any of you have recipes to share with ME, please do!

kristenvalente@shaw.ca

Until next time.....when hopefully I am feeling more like myself!

K



1 comment:

  1. Glad to hear you enjoyed your concert! I am learning that getting up in the morning is very hard when it is dictated by someone else. Worse than an alarm clock! But 5 minutes later, the sweetest thing ever. Glad to see your blog back!

    ReplyDelete