Thursday, September 8, 2011

70 minutes

Holy, its been a week since my last post.....I can't tell you how happy I am to get back into a routine. Not saying that I won't be ready for a break when Christmas rolls around, but for now, I am happy to have somewhere to be, and even though its only 70 minutes, it's my 70 minutes, 70 minutes of doing something for myself, and others, instead of my own family. Does that sound bad? Sorry...but it's true, the gratification I get from doing a good job makes me feel good. Then I can come home, and do an even better job with my husband and kids, because I am in a better mood!

I couldn't believe, while walking around the school grounds, that Noah will be in public school next year. My heart skipped a beat when I thought about him being out there alone, with his buddies, hopefully lots of buddies....I wondered what kind of friend he will be, will he cause trouble, will he remember his manners..........one of those things you just hope you have taught them at home......and hope for the best!

Sometimes I think its a measly 70 minutes of work........but then I come home to my real job......and I thank god that it's only 70 minutes!!! And I thank my lucky stars for a great position that gives me a bit of sanity.

K

1 comment:

  1. Man I wish my job was only 70 minutes a day :)

    I am going to miss Natasha so much when I return to work in Feb

    ReplyDelete