Wednesday, September 28, 2011

A second opinion

I found a dress, I tried it on...I put it back...then, I couldn't stop thinking about it. It had sleeves, I love dresses with sleeves....I went back, tried it on again, in two different sizes, had to take a picture and ask a second opinion, have you ever done this? It was my first time! (the navy dress hanging behind me was SO nice, but upon trying it on, I realized it was an extra small, on a medium hanger! Tricky!!!!!! It went in the absolutely not pile!



The consensus was yes so I bought it, I figured for $24.99 I wasn't breaking the bank. Winners is a great spot to find a last minute "something new" to wear!! I slapped on some black opaque tights and my boots, and I was ready to go!

K

1 comment:

  1. I have already professed my love for that dress, you look great!!!

    ReplyDelete