Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Canadian Family Magazine


I subscribed to Canadian Family last year through the preschool, a suggestion from an aunt of mine. I have really enjoyed it! Great articles and delicious recipes!!! Here are a few from the October 2011 issue that I am going to try, some on my menu this week!!

Sauteed Pork Medallions with Warm Cabbage and Apple Slaw
Cranberry and Soy Glazed Chicken
Tex Mex Chicken and Rice Bake
Confetti Corn Bread Cupcakes
Meat Loaf and Mashed Potato Cupcakes
Macaroni and Cheese Cupcakes
Hardy Minestrone Soup
Easy Stove-Top Lasagna
Sweet and Sticky Pork with Vegetable Fried Rice
Chicken Apple Curry
Turkey Meatballs


I will be sure to let you know how they are!! Tonight we are having the pork medallions, and Friday is the Chicken Apple Curry with Naan....mmm mmmmm mmmmmmmmmmmm!

K

No comments:

Post a Comment