Sunday, November 6, 2011

Just in time for Christmas..


"On the day that we met and I put you to bed,
I noticed a crown on the top of your head"

"It was made up of sparkling, glimmering things
like moonlight and fireflies, and dragonfly wings."

The Crown on Your Head by Nancy Tillman

Nancy Tillman has come out with another book just in time for Christmas! Thank you to the Coscto catalogue for letting me know, I nabbed one the other day for $12.49. The gorgeous illustrations, and heart wrenching words, make her books my favorite for bedtime, although I can never make it to the end without crying...

If you are not familiar with Nancy Tillman, start now! Her books are special, great keepers to have in your child's library. On her website, you can view trailers for all her books...get your tissue!

K


No comments:

Post a Comment