Tuesday, November 8, 2011

a must get!

I have the perfect thing for stocking stuffers, goodie bags, or birthday gift add ons...the Loot Bag combo from Mabel's Labels is an incredible steal of a deal for only $30! You get 6 sets of DIFFERENT name tags, hence the 'loot bag' name for this combo, giving you one large metal bag tag, and five sticky name tags (dishwasher and microwave proof). I know previously I have ordered similar labels through Olivers Labels, but seeing as Noah's school is doing a fundraiser, I thought I would give them a shot for all the upcoming events, and Christmas.....


Quick and convenient shipping, I chose standard delivery, and they came in about a week. Get creating yours today!! I loved the bright colours and cute little designs you could choose from, personalizing each and every set!! My second round of these should be on their way! A great way to support a local preschool, and a Canadian Business!!

K

No comments:

Post a Comment