Tuesday, November 29, 2011

Marbled Nutella Banana Bread

For my bracelet party tomorrow, I wanted to make a few sweets. While Anabelle was napping and Noah was at school, I got to work. I made Hello Dollies, Eatmore Bars, and with the browning bananas that were on my counter, I wanted to make a banana bread. I thought it was going to be a peanut butter one that I saw on Pinterest but I didn't have the wheat germ flour it called for, so I clicked on something else that looked interesting...Marbled Nutella Banana Bread...pardon me, Nutella in banana bread!?? IM IN!!!!

The recipe was easy, and quick, with just one extra step of dividing the batter, adding some nutella and spooning it into the pan...it has a marvelous crunchy top, and a lovely soft centre, I will definitely be making this again!!

Instead of writing out the entire recipe, I have attached the link from the Blog 'For Goodness Sake' www.fgscatering.com

I probably could have done better "swirling" but I think it ended up looking pretty darn good! FYI, It calls for 1 1/4 cup mashed banana, I used 3 bananas (just to make it a bit easier!).



K

No comments:

Post a Comment