Thursday, November 3, 2011

a little fix

I felt my living room needed a little fix..it has been feeling too dark, possibly why I have been in a bad mood for the last while!? It needed a pick me up, so me and the kids headed to IKEA. I had seen quite a few new things in the catalogue that I wanted to check out in real.

Noah fell asleep on the way there, and Anabelle had her goldfish crackers, so we were good to go, this wasn't going to be a chaotic trip that I was going to regret, leaving my items at the front, and storming out with screaming kids and no bags....we all know that has happened numerous times before!

For $58.18 I got a great little fix! Two picture frames, a throw, two toss cushions, a feather insert and a great piece of fabric for new pillows in the bedroom!!

KVILL Frame $6.99
(you would never know this frame was plastic!)

IDGRAN Throw $14.99 VALBORG Cushion 16x24 $6.99 Feather Insert $6.00

Found in the As-Is section, just over a meter of fabric for $3.00

There were so many great inexpensive things that I would have loved to get! Great bedding, great area rugs, and awesome pretend play for kids!! Best of all, I left with my cool, I wonder if there was an attitude adjustment on the bill!?

Have a great day!!

K

No comments:

Post a Comment