Saturday, November 19, 2011

pork tenderloin


I love pork tenderloin. I hate the look at it before you cook it, but its a really nice, lean, meat. I posted a rubbed bbq pork tenderloin this past summer that was delicious, but since its snowing, I thought I would try something out in the oven. I thought of what I had in the house to make my own little easy marinade. This is what I did....

1/4 cup oil
3 crushed garlic cloves
1 tsp of dried oregano
a few shakes of salt and pepper

Combine all the ingredients, spear the pork all over with a knife (so the juice can seep inside), pour the marinade over the pork, or baste with a silicone brush. Bake at 375 for about 40 minutes..I think I baked mine longer, but its done when no longer pink inside (time may differ for a larger piece of meat). Let the pork sit out of the oven for 10 minutes, slice and serve!

This picture is not the best colour palette, I needed something green, was too lazy to make some green beans, but the cheddar mashed potatoes and the oyster mushrooms did the trick!!

Try this one out, it was super easy and really tasty! Fredo came home late this night for dinner, so I sliced his meat up and poured the drippings over it so that I could wash the pan...next time, I will spoon some drippings over each serving!

Happy weekend!

K

No comments:

Post a Comment