Friday, August 12, 2011

hallelujah

I have finally found something that cleans my glass flat top stove! Don't trust those commercials for the 'Scrudge' sponge by Vileda! I have tried them all....nothing seems to work...until now!

I went to a Norwex party, I have been to one before, but this time I decided to buy the cleaning paste, my sister told me it was amazing, so I gave it a go! I asked the consultant about using it on my stove top, she was confident that I could. That was the first thing I did when my package arrived! And let me tell you, it worked wonders!


For those of you who aren't familiar with Norwex, its an environmentally friendly alternative to cleaning without the use of chemicals, great for those with kids and pets!

You need the slightest amount, with a finger in a cloth, rub the paste, and rub your stove top, it wipes right off!! The best thing is this paste can be used on pretty much anything, smells great and lasts for a long time!!

Contact Carlene Stott to view an online catalogue, monthly specials or to book a home party! carlenestott.norwex.biz

Happy Safe Cleaning!!

K

No comments:

Post a Comment