Monday, August 8, 2011

thank goodness for hats.....


I didn't have a shower today....I had no energy. I needed to wash and blow dry my hair, but I didn't...it was hot, I was annoyed and irritated, I still am as I write this....only now I have a beer and dinner on the way! I told a girlfriend my kids got a stomach bug, that lasted a week. I got a 'Beyond irritated/no patience bug" that has lasted pretty much the whole summer...I am sure my neighbors are tired of hearing me yell and discipline....all day!

That is why I say, thank goodness for hats...and thank goodness I found this one at American Eagle for only $9.99! I do remember I was wearing a hat at my bridal shower....it was a Sunday, back then I didn't do my hair on Sundays...that was my lazy day, after watching Coronation Street!!! I might add that the shower was a TOTAL surprise, and I was not happy that my hat blended in with the cream tiles on the walls....I was wearing super big jeans, and my furry boots..I was super shocked they pulled off a surprise, the ugly outfit makes for a better story.

Anabelle laughed at me when I came close to her with my hat on....I guess she thought I looked funny. I was just glad I didn't have to do my hair.

Hoping this 'bug' goes away soon!! and yes...I will shower tomorrow morning.

K

1 comment: