Thursday, April 14, 2011

Easter is coming!

I love Easter....the Easter Bunny, the lovely colours, the egg decorating! We are hosting an Easter brunch for our family, and an egg hunt for the kids! I will hang a carrot on our front door like we did last year (thanks Auntie Megan for the suggestion), and I will take a few bites, while the kids are sleeping, to show them that Mr. Cottontail was indeed here, hiding chocolate and goodies for them to find!

Check out my new Easter egg wreath, from Superstore :-) and my paper mache eggs from William Sanoma that were a gift last year from my parents, LOVE THEM! I also got some lovely coloured place mats at Liquidation World to top my table, along with Schwarties, and sausages, and egss, fruit and baking! Yummmmm...can't wait until Easter Monday!





I was hoping to plant some grass in one of my white dishes to hide some coloured eggs in as my center piece...I think I am running out of 'growing' time! Can you buy super speed grass??

Although Anabelle would love to devour some chocolate, I don't think that would be responsible parenting (I might let her have a taste!) so instead, I plan to fill hollow eggs with puffs and stars that Anabelle, along with her cousin Ronan can search for and enjoy!


What kind of things are you doing for Easter??

K

1 comment:

  1. You can buy oat grass. it would look great. Just a suggestion. Love the ideas.

    ReplyDelete