Friday, April 29, 2011

tender tootsies

My heels are so sore....I can envision them splitting if I take one more step....It seems I have been run off my feet over the past two months, maybe sitting down to take a bite of supper, or when I go to bed, otherwise it has been go go go! After attending the re-opening of BeautyMark in Yaletown the other night, I came home and rummaged through my 'swag bag', in there was a little pot of Mega Moisturizer by Deserving Thyme. It smelled delish, so I slathered it on my heels and feet and put some socks on....


I think I will need a few more treatments, but it sure felt good!! Here is what to look for, they also offer a moisturizes that is specifically for your feet, with peppermint, gotta love that burn!


The new BeautyMark location looks absolutely amazing! With service stalls and rooms upstairs, it has truly been re-vamped!! Also combined is their kid store Eio! Somewhere you can go, with your kiddies, take some time choosing a new blush, lipgloss or moisturizer, and bribe them with a new little toy if they show good behavior! Noah loved the Chatimals! A plush version of 'Talking Tom Cat'.

Take a trip down there, everything looks fabulous! We had fun in the Photo Booth that was setup outside! Take a look!

BeautyMark
1268 Pacific Blvd Yaletown
604-642-2294

K

No comments:

Post a Comment