Monday, April 11, 2011

easy cake solution..

If you are ever in need of a fairly large cake to serve to guests, Costo is your place! For $20 they offer a delicious slab cake, chocolate or vanilla, with a bavarian cream center and white or chocolate frosting! I always ask for them to make it blank, no design and no writing, so that I can decorate it myself! I did this for Noah's 3rd Birthday and just yesterday for Anabelle's baptism. With the help of Jessica Boffo from Kardz Kouture www.kardzkouture.com, I use the stationary theme from the invitations and tags she does for me, and I put in on my cake!



A great solution for a lovely cake, that doesn't cost an arm and a leg. Add some candies, your own piped icing, or go to Michael's Craft store for great additions like these paper flowers!


K

No comments:

Post a Comment