Thursday, June 16, 2011

a necklace kinda picnic...

This was the image on my email from BabySteals this morning. I chuckled because it kind of reminded me of myself. Sometimes I feel silly putting on a necklace with a sundress or a nice watch, or earrings, just to go out and do something with the kids....fact is, why should I feel I need to underdress because I am "just hanging out with the kids"? That is my life, I am always out with the kids, and I think I should look lovely along the way, wether it be a picnic, grocery shopping, or a wedding....I think I have always been this way. Never did I wear sweat pants to school, or not get ready...I enjoyed looking nice, and not for others, for myself. It made me feel good. Kinda like wearing nice sexy undergarments, they make you will good, give you a little 'pep' in your step, well, it does for me anyway! A little way to do something for ourselves, when 15 out of 10 times, we think about our kids before us!

K

No comments:

Post a Comment