Monday, June 6, 2011

oh mr sun, sun, mr golden sun!

The sun finally decided to make an appearance for more than one afternoon!! Man I forgot how much I enjoy just staying home on our deck when it's sunny! Bring out the little pool, the music, a beer...and we are good to go! In the past year, since Anabelle has been born, I really have realized how much of a home body I have become. I truly enjoy sticking close to home, just goes to show how much I enjoy my living space. I also hate lugging crap around when I am sticky and sweaty, so its easy just to stay here, and have everyone at our house!

This year most of all, I have lovely scenery in my yard! My peonies are off the rocker, blooming like crazy!! I have shrubs, and flowers, and hostas, weeping cedars, and a palm tree! Hanging baskets and potted grasses and a lovely green lawn!! I am so fortunate to have a brother in-law that works so hard and always makes everything look so beautiful! My solar lights are even working (most of the time) I am looking forward to the upcoming summer nights on the deck with great family and friends!!

This past weekend was a great sunny one! Friday night was my Seraphim Jewelry party, which was a great success! Everyone made gorgeous bracelets!! Check out
www.seraphim-jewellry.com Book a party, they are so much fun, we all had fun designing our own personal bracelets! Saturday was Hats Off Day, in which Noah was in the parade, with Gilmore Preschool! And Sunday, after a nice afternoon at home on the deck, we strolled down Commercial Drive, for Italian Day, and had an ice cream!! For the first time, Anabelle had a cone of her own, as I know she would have been all over Noah's and screaming for her own anyway.....I just plunked it in her hand, and she went to town!! At first, she was like, "what do I do".....then, she figured it out!!



A great weekend! No sunburns, a few scrapes and bruises, a fat bloody lip from the bouncy castle....but nothing more than twists and turns along the way while letting the kids have fun! Bandaides and Polysporin in the medicine cabinet, cold beer in the fridge, sweet sunshine in the sky and love in our hearts! This summer is going to be great! Live and love life....

K

No comments:

Post a Comment