Thursday, January 19, 2012

Happy 1st Birthday Everett!!

Happy 1st Birthday to my nephew Everett!! I can't believe a year has flown by!! What a story you will have to tell your buddies about being born at home! I wish you were here so we could hug and kiss you, and celebrate with you on mastering your first year of life!

I remember feeling so sad and happy as a received all the messages from your Auntie Megan, updating me on the progress. She was there through it all, I would be flying out the day after, I was disappointed to miss your birth, but was excited to spend all my days watching your sweet face, and being witness to your first days in this crazy world!

Enjoy your day today, and your party with all your friends! I hope your mom lets you eat some cake, dig right in!! Enjoy having your Nana and Papa there, we all love you so much!!! Sending you lots of love, hugs and kisses all the way from Vancouver

HAPPY BIRTHDAY EVERETT!!!

xoxoxoxoxo

Auntie Kristen, Uncle Alfredo, Noah and Anabelle

No comments:

Post a Comment