Wednesday, January 18, 2012

What was I so nervous about!?

Today I went about my day, like any other...however there was something hanging over my head..I knew that at 7:55 tonight I had my first Zumba class.....I was truly nervous, I even thought about not even going..I don't know why I let these things consume me, why can't I be like a kid, who just lets go, has a good time, laughs all the way through...

I survived! It was a blast! The music was great, I messed up, I laughed, nervously, I checked out how the others were doing, they were messing up too..we all kept going, this certainly was not an audition. The whole time I kept thinking "man, I could never be a dancer!!" As good as I think my body can move in my mind, is certainly not how it goes in real life! I think I have rhythm, um, not so much....

I think what I liked best was that our instructor was not skin and bones, she wasn't overly fit, she was shapely, her body looked amazing when it moved to the music! Her boobs bounced like mine, and her bum shook, like mine! She looked so beautiful, and sexy.

I signed Noah up for Zumbatomic, its a Zumba class aimed at ages 4-7 (which I was informed they will cancel if they don't get 7 people registered) so sign your kids up!! Go to WebReg with the City of Burnaby, the class number is 268197. I think Noah will have a BLAST!!

I always come home feeling so great after a class, like I want to sign up for all these others. I am glad that this class was a workout, it got my heart pumping, my body sweating. I will tell you that I am looking forward to next week!!

K

2 comments:

  1. yay!!! That's how I get about my dance bootcamp- still! I still get nervous and I've been taking it for a year! But every class I finish- my body feels amazing- and I'm proud of myself for putting my uber "white girl" lack of rhythm out there and sweating my ass off! I'm so glad you LOVED it!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amy, I will have to join you one day :-)

    ReplyDelete