Sunday, January 1, 2012

welcome 2012


I have been waiting for you...I have high hopes. Hoping for some changes, some different challenges, adventures...this year, I want to try and not sweat the small stuff. For the last while, I haven't felt like a very nice person...I will try and fix what I am not happy with, and move on from there...if everything and everyone cooperates. I am hoping for career changes, mothering changes, marriage changes...I am hoping to smile more, laugh more, love easier...I am hoping to find more of myself, love myself, treat myself better. Be nice to my body, be nicer to my kids, be nicer to my husband. Exercise more, if not a vigorous workout, a walk in the park, to breathe fresh air, get my heart pumping...clear out the clutter in my head, the over thinking, the trying to make others happy.....I want to spend less, but do more. Take in more of our city, the islands, take my kids on the ferry....visit my grandmother...I want to feel more passion..this is a great life, and I want to make the most of it in 2012!!

K

1 comment:

  1. and I want you to join me at dance bootcamp.. it will get your heart pumping- and make you smile- laugh even!!
    It's been such a blessing to be able to get to know you- and I hope all your wishes come true.
    xo
    Amy

    ReplyDelete