Saturday, February 5, 2011

addicted??


I sold yet another thing on Craigslist today....I think it has become an addiction! Some nights I find myself searching the house, or trying to remember what is in the garage, thinking of something else I can sell....so far, it has been very successful, and I always feel good when I like the people who purchase my things, especially my baby things, that have some sort of sentimental value :-)

You gotta love a quick sale, like when you have a new sideboard coming the next afternoon, and you sell the original one the next morning, just in time to make room!

I first heard about Craigslist through a girlfriend, she told me she purchased everything on there for her wedding!! I can't say I have purchased anything other than a new Blackberry battery...but I have made some great coin! It has been a great way to sell things that are in excellent condition, but have run there course in our household, or baby things that are still like new, just no use for them anymore..

After we tackle our garage this Spring, I will have a huge list of items for sale I'm sure...I always feel like I have accomplished something really big after I have sold something, strange, I guess, but it's true. There are people out there who want to buy my things! I take pride in looking after my belongings, only to be sold a few years later, still looking brand new!

If you choose to sell something on Craigslist, please do so responsibly! If possible, try and meet the buyer in a public place...or keep the item out of your house when they come...and of course, never do it alone, always have someone with you, xo.

K


No comments:

Post a Comment