Thursday, February 3, 2011

My Girlfriend's Closet


Us girls, we all love to shop....and what a better way to do it, then in your own living room! I first attended a "My Girlfriend's Closet" party a few years ago at my friends place. It was a bunch of girls/women that came together for a night of wine, and nibbles, and SHOPPING!

Tammy Daly, a girlfriend of mine, founded this business in 2005, she has representatives throughout the Lower Mainland, that come to your house and give you a personalized at home shopping experience! They bring the racks, they bring the clothes! You just supply the shoppers!

I had so much fun that night! A group of mixed girls, some that had just met, some that have known each other for a long time. Who knew that trying on clothes would bring us all together! I remember laughing so hard, and getting to know things about these girls that I never knew, it was a blast!! Since then, I have hosted a party, and have been to a few more!

The spring line is out...and I am thinking of hosting another party! Definitely check this out, it's a great time had by all. Even if you don't find anything that suits you to buy, it's still a great time!

Check out their website www.mygirlfriendscloset.ca to see an online gallery, meet the consultants, book a party, even see how you can fundraise with My Girlfriend's Closet!

Happy Shopping!!

K

No comments:

Post a Comment