Sunday, February 20, 2011

OMG!

Chocolate Cake with Mocha Frosting......4 layers of frosting to be exact!! I tried this recipe for a dessert to bring to my sisters place for dinner tonight.....I can't wait to slice into it! The recipe is from the February 2011 issue of Chatelaine, super easy, but a little time consuming....you just have to prioritize, do the cakes in advance and ice them later! I baked my cakes while Anabelle napped in the morning, and then iced them while she was busy eating lunch....nothing like the sun shining through your windows, and licking chocolate frosting from a spoon :-)





Click the link above for the recipe......

No Betty Crocker just add eggs and water here! A real home made chocolate cake! I should buy vanilla ice cream on the way over! I will be sure to let you know just how delicious it really is.

K

No comments:

Post a Comment