Tuesday, February 22, 2011

sweet jesus....

After watching The Bachelor last night, my mind was full of unrealistic ideas of life and reality....my heart was full of unimaginable date possibilities of being whisked away to tropical islands....this brought me back to my desire of visiting the Maldives one day......I remember seeing photos of a friends trip, I think it made me more sad to see that these photos actually existed and they weren't just enhanced for the internet, to draw people like me into fantasizing about laying on those beaches one day, or sipping something fancy on the deck of a grass hut that stood above crystal blue water...it pained me to know this was a REAL place....out there, right now, there are people laying on those beaches, and someone is drinking my drink!!


I can't explain to you how badly I want to visit this place.......I know I would fit right in sitting at this table.....as I write this I can almost feel the breeze that would rustle through my hair, and the warmth of the sun on my skin..I can taste the heat, and feel the cool water dripping off my white string bikini (this is my imagination!) I can see my freckled cheeks, and golden tan....sun bleached hair, I can smell a vacation....that is never going to happen. Thank goodness for a vivid imagination, and these photos on the internet.....

Why do these silly shows get to me....how can I even think things like this actually happen! Until next week Brad..........

K

No comments:

Post a Comment