Monday, February 21, 2011

Just for fun....

The other day while I was home with the kids, I wasn't into venturing outside, so I thought about something we could do at home....I thought about the next holiday that was coming up...which was St.Patricks Day, and googled an easy preschool shamrock craft..this is what I found...


We cut out green hearts, decorated them with markers and glitter glue, and taped the points together to make a shamrock! Easy peasy, and Noah was able to help with every step! A fun afternoon of crafting while listening to him sing to the Wiggles....

K

1 comment:

  1. Great idea! Im always looking for ways to keep Elise and Hunter happy, when we cant be outside playing, and their still coughing too much to go to Strong Start. Looks like I found next weeks craft, thanks! xo

    ReplyDelete