Monday, January 17, 2011

10 things that make me smile...


Told you this would come up soon....here are my top 10 things that make me smile, what are yours?

1. the sound of brewing coffee in the morning
2. a perfect pink lip gloss
3. crawling into a bed with freshly washed sheets
4. looking at photographs of my kids
5. a good meal
6. laughing
7. a genuine hug (no back patting)
8. hearing "mommy, your so beautiful" from my 3 year old son...
9. playing footsie with my husband after we have both snuggled into bed
10. the sound of my moms bracelets clanging together, makes me feel at home..

Gosh there could be many more...

Would love to read yours.......

K

2 comments:

  1. Hi Krissy...I can think of a few right off the top of my head, but it really has me thinking tonight about my top 10. I agree about the freshly washed sheets and especially if they have hung outside on a clothesline...absolutely heaven! Also playing with baby animals of any kind (within reason...haha). Covering up with a warm blanket fresh from the dryer on a cold day is another as well as the hearty laugh of a little baby. Another is thinking about my Dad and still hearing him say things to me like he was still here with me.

    The comment about your Mom's bracelets is so cool cuz I heard them at that moment and was so glad it reminded you of good things.

    ReplyDelete