Saturday, January 8, 2011

Dinner Dice


I was reading an old copy of Real Simple the other day, and stumbled across a solution for my slow, procrastinating, picky eater of a 3 year old!! Some days its like pulling teeth to get him to finish his breakfast/lunch/dinner.....so I thought this little game would work wonders! Lately he has been into games......he asked me the other day, "mommy, can we play cards for monies?" hmmm...wonder where he is getting that from......

The simple trick is a pair of dice. When he seems to be slagging, I grab the dice, and let him roll them to determine how many more bites he has to take! The first try was a success! He loved the idea of it being a GAME! Tonight, he finished all his chicken!

Give it a go if you have a picky eater! Its worth a shot!!

K

No comments:

Post a Comment