Friday, January 7, 2011

Bloggers Block!?


I have been absent for 2 days....well, almost...I have been sitting here at my computer trying to think of something to write......nothing...it's one of those nights....so I will share with you this, my list of 10 things that drive me crazy...

1. listening to people eat, especially chips, bananas, nuts, smarties....
2. the sound of a dry cough (like the one Noah has right now)
3. when the Brita water jug is empty, and no one fills it up
4. people who budge in line
5. able bodied individuals who take the elevator before you, when you have been waiting with your stroller
6. wearing socks to bed
7. rude sales clerks
8. tailgaters
9. breathing in my ear
10. when people don't straighten the hand towel after drying their hands...

Tomorrow, if your lucky, I will write about the 10 things I love! HA!

K

2 comments:

  1. ohhh!! love this one!!
    here are some that drive me crazy...
    -changing a crib sheet
    -putting the king duvet cover on the actual duvet
    -new towels
    -watering the Christmas tree
    -home design magazines that show everything in white (I fall in love and then remember I have 2 kids, a husband and a dog!)
    -JERSEY SHORE!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow...I think we may be long lost sisters as Erin said.....you read my mind!! Loving your blogs....xo Lindsay :)

    ReplyDelete