Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Advice From A Caterpillar.....

I visited a lovely baby store today....my sisters friends opened Advice From A Caterpillar a while ago in Rosedale, here in Toronto, I had the pleasure of taking it all in this afternoon. Upon arrival, I made a mad dash to the bathroom, I really had to pee, and Anabelle needed a new diaper...the back of the store housed an amazingly lovely washroom, adorned with gorgeous framed silhouettes, photos, dress forms, pretty dolls and the most beautiful christening gown and bonnet hanging just so on the back of the door. I knew this would be a fancy shopping experience!




www.advicefromacaterpillar.ca

The clothes were gorgeous, toys that I have never seen before, and a lovely display of Astier de Villate candles, and ceramics! You know I love a sale, so we hit this store at the right time, clearing out end of season sweaters, tops, pants and onesies.... Although, I still couldn't buy the most beautiful cashmere dress for Anabelle, even if it was 60% off of $280. I settled for a slate grey eyelet top, she is going to look so cute in it!!!!

A great place to get something special. Beautiful quality, with many items from Europe. A great selection of Petit Bateau, my all time favorite undershirts!!

K


No comments:

Post a Comment