Monday, January 31, 2011

Best Buds...



Sweet innocence.....the simple pleasure of sharing Hawkins Cheezies with a buddy...I watched these two lick their cheesy fingers, and giggle at each other while shouting "go red go, go red go!" (we were at the SFU Clan Hockey Game). It makes me smile that Noah has a true "buddy" one he looks up to, one that makes his eyes smile when they rough around together...a buddy he has shared his first year of Preschool with....

I was just going to post about the picture above, and then I remembered all the great pictures I had of these two together....photos I will cherish forever, and hopefully a friendship these two little men will cherish forever!

To Noah and Ben!!

xoxo

Noah & Benjamin waiting for Santa at Preschool

Hanging out after Preschool

Playing soccer at the cabin in Shuswap Lake

No comments:

Post a Comment