Sunday, January 30, 2011

The week ahead...food wise...


MONDAY- Gnocci with Green Salad

TUESDAY- Risotto with Arugula and Oyster Mushroom Salad

WEDNESDAY- Smoky Corn Chowder with Bacon and Garlic Crostini

THURSDAY- Cajun Penne with Green Salad

FRIDAY- Cashew Chicken with Rice

SATURDAY- Orechiette with Swiss Chard and Chick Peas

SUNDAY- Salmon Steaks with Lemon and Dill and Roast Potatoes

I put this together while watching last week's Bachelor that Fredo PVR'd for me! Some of the recipes are new! I am excited to try them....I did get a few from the February issue of Chatelaine. There are some great looking recipes in there! Especially the Tom Yum Thai soup, with Chicken and Shrimp (Fredo is not a big Thai fan), so I will make that for me one day...

Grocery shopping tomorrow!

K

No comments:

Post a Comment