Thursday, January 13, 2011

Coleslaw, Ole!


I don't even have a picture to post as this disappeared so fast! I made regular tacos one night, with ground beef, the norm, Old El Paso Taco Kit....but as part of the many toppings...I made a coleslaw. Not a creamy coleslaw, a tangy sweet, vinegary one! I called my mom for her recipe after my sister told me "I can't have tacos anymore without coleslaw after having it at Megan's house!"(my other sister).

Here is the very easy recipe for tangy a coleslaw to top off your tacos!

1/2 cup vegetable oil
3 tbsp white vinegar
2 tbsp white sugar
1 tsp salt
1/2 tsp pepper

Whisk together and pour over cabbage in a bowl....I chopped up half a green cabbage in thin strips, along with a few green onions...

I hope you enjoy this as much as we did!

K

1 comment:

  1. Yummy!! Sounds so refreshing. I will try this next time!

    ReplyDelete