Monday, March 28, 2011

Anabelle in Wonderland


At this exact time last year, I was convinced I was going to die...and I am sure I told Alfredo there was no way we would be having another baby! After a few hours of pushing, my beautiful baby girl was welcomed into the world, 12:10pm, 6lbs 13oz, Miss Anabelle Lauren Valente was born! Just a little while later, we were home, with our new family.......then pouf, a whole year was gone!

I knew I wanted to do Alice in Wonderland for her 1st birthday for quite some time. I had a vision, and this past weekend it all came together! From the invitations (Kardz Kouture by Jessica Boffo) to the ceiling of colourful pompoms, to the amazing cake! (Leena Chandi) Everything looked just as I wanted it. Even my little girl was adorned like I wanted! I made her an Alice tutu! Which I think she really enjoyed wearing!

We celebrated with our family, even my sister from Toronto was here with baby Everett, and my soon to one himself nephew Ronan! We ate, we drank, we sang.....I could have another party today with all the food we have left over! Thank you to Leo from Astorino's Catering for always supplying such yummy yummy food!

I have already claimed her party theme for next year, and seeing how fast these years fly by, that is just around the corner.....

Thank you to all our friends and family! Anabelle is a very lucky girl to have you all in her life!

K

xoxoxoxo


2 comments:

  1. Good lord Kristen, this is perfect!! I wish I could have been there, yowzas your kids are so lucky!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Could she be any cuter! Happy Birthday Anabelle!

    ReplyDelete